sobota, 16 stycznia 2016

Why such an idea...

Welcome on my blog !

First you should know the reason I decided to write this blog. To be honest I had to do it as my task for english classes. It was hard to make a decision what do I should write about, because there are so many things I am interested in.  Finally I've chosen the subject which is the closest to my heart- a dance. The topic is very extensive so I will write something about the theatre, the differents styles of dance but especially I will fix  about me, my own experience and prefenrences as a ballet dancer. For sure I won't forget to mention  about specifity of the ballet school, and some funny rules that prevail there.

That was my short introduction. I hope you will enjoy reading the posts. Please, write the comments.

Martyna


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz