niedziela, 17 stycznia 2016

Dream of a kid

Welcome again. I would like to tell you about my expectations and reality check when it comes to the way I have chosen.

Let's start from the beginning. I had been dancing since I was six. When I was ten I went to the ballet school- that was my biggest dream. Actually this is the thing that every little girl dreams about- to become a ballerina and dance in nice, pink tutu with tulle. In my case was exactly the same...

 I knew ballet is a hard work, because everybody repeated it to me several times, until  I was blue in the face. But the through is that you'll never know if you never try. So yes, I decided to try. During nine years I was spending few hours in the ballet studio each day, putting myselt through the hoops. Besides the pain in the muscles, legs, spain and other parts of the body (which appeared very often), sprained ankles and even broken legs, the worst part of it were the ballet teachers. They were telling you that you are fat and hopeless, and no matter how hard you tried, everything was wrong. It was discouraging, especially when I was younger, and I took to my heart every word they said.  At the beginning it was hard to accustom to this situations, but leater I learned not to draw my attention to this kind of comments.

However I loved it.  I like to complain sometimes for my school, but now I can also say that it have made me stronger, and actually I have a lot of great mamories from this period of my life.
I am looking forward to your comments!

Martyna

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz